Interested in joining our FAIRS team?
Fun, A+ quality, Integrity, Respect, Service – This is the culture we value, and want our new team members to value them, too!
Be Part of the Fairgrounds Team!
We are currently looking for employees to fill the positions listed below. Click to select any of the available positions named below for more details about those positions.
EMPLOYMENT LAW NOTICES
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) – English Spanish
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – English Spanish
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination & Harassment – English Spanish
- Family Care, Medical Leave, and Pregnancy Disability Leave – English Spanish
- Sexual Harassment – English Spanish
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace – English Spanish
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee – English Spanish
E-VERIFY PARTICIPATION AND IMMIGRANT AND EMPLOYEE RIGHTS SECTION (IER) RIGHT TO WORK
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The 22nd District Agricultural Association (Del Mar Fairgrounds) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, citizenship status or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.