Interested in joining our FAIRS team?
Fun, A+ quality, Integrity, Respect, Service – This is the culture we value, and want our new team members to value them, too!
Be Part of the Fairgrounds Team!
Employees receive a $500 retention incentive upon successful completion of their duties for the following seasonal positions:
- All positions in the Facilities Department
- Traffic Attendant
- Traffic Controller
- Parking Attendant
- Unarmed Security Guard
Employee must complete all assigned/scheduled shifts from May 15 through July 15, 2022, and performance must be in good standing (voluntary or involuntary separation prior to July 15, 2022 disqualifies employee for entire retention incentive.)
Click any of the job titles below to view a detailed job description.
There are currently no jobs available.
EMPLOYMENT LAW NOTICES
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) – English Spanish
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – English Spanish
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination & Harassment – English Spanish
- Family Care, Medical Leave, and Pregnancy Disability Leave – English Spanish
- Sexual Harassment – English Spanish
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace – English Spanish
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee – English Spanish
E-VERIFY PARTICIPATION AND IMMIGRANT AND EMPLOYEE RIGHTS SECTION (IER) RIGHT TO WORK
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The 22nd District Agricultural Association (Del Mar Fairgrounds) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, citizenship status or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.