Jurassic Quest brings supersized family fun to the Del Mar Fairgrounds with more than 100 life-size, realistic dinosaurs, many that move and roar creating a life-like experience! Walk through the Cretaceous, Jurassic and Triassic periods, and “Deep Dive” into the “Ancient Oceans” exhibit with ancient ocean dwellers including the largest apex predator that ever existed – a moving, life-size, 50-foot-long megalodon!
Fan-favorite Jurassic Quest moments include:
- Walk among 100+ dinosaurs created with paleontologists to be true-to-detail (and size – watch the teeth)!
- Climb aboard some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
- Get your giggles going at our interactive Baby & Walking Dinosaur Shows
- Live your best dinosaur life with fun-for-any-age activities like fossil digs; science, crafts & coloring stations; animal tattoo art; souvenir photography; inflatables; games & more!
- Meet the babies – hatched only at Jurassic Quest – Cammie the Camarasaurus, Tyson the T-Rex and Trixie the Triceratops…and you may even catch one of our star dino trainers: Safari Sarah, Dino Dustin, Captain Caleb, Prehistoric Nick or Park Ranger Marty!
- Dig for fossils, and check out a real T-Rex teeth, a triceratops horn and life-size dino skull.
Timed tickets are available and advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged.