Whatever your next house or garden project…you’ll find the experts at the San Diego Spring Home/Garden Show.
- Do your research as you get new ideas and inspiration from the experts who have created vignettes and display gardens just for the show. Most of them will be available to answer your questions.
- Bring your garden pest and disease problems to the Master Gardeners.
- Browse the vendor displays for the latest home products. These folks come with a lot of knowledge. From structure to systems to furnishings and artwork, it’s all at the show.
- Talk about building codes, restrictions, inspections and processes with representatives of the City of San Diego Building Department. They have lots of information and want to keep you from making costly mistakes.
- Check out the Garden Market Place at the show. The plants are all grown for local San Diego conditions and these experts will tell you how to make them thrive in your garden.
- If you enjoy plants, speak with one of the Garden Societies, whose members have probably tried growing everything there is to grow and can let you know what’s easiest to kill as well as what’s easiest to grow.
Bring your questions, you’re sure to find answers at the San Diego Spring Home/Garden Show!