Fair Admission, Concert Tickets, Parking Passes Now Available On Site
PLUS Top 5 Ways to Save at the Fair
More than 150,000 Fairgoers have visited the San Diego County Fair during the first five days of its 2022 season, and those who have purchased Fair admission, concert tickets, and parking passes have done so in advance online, allowing them to better plan their day and streamline parking access. With the purpose of giving guests additional flexibility and more buying options, all tickets and passes can now be purchased at the Fairgrounds with the use of a debit or credit card. While the Fair encourages purchasing all tickets and passes in advance online to avoid waiting in line, on-site availability will accommodate guests who prefer a more traditional system. For all ticket options, visit sdfair.com/tickets.
With gas prices continuing to soar above $6.25, San Diegans are looking for ways to save, and the San Diego County Fair is offering an affordable opportunity for families to have fun. We’ve compiled a list of the best ways to save on your day at the Fair.
Top 5 Ways to Save On Admission and Parking
There are a number of ways to save on admission and parking, here are the Top 5:
- Bring the kids for Free– Children 5 and younger receive FREE admission every day the Fair is open. Children age 6 – 12 years old receive FREE admission every Friday.
- Mid-week savings– Wednesdays and Thursdays, adults are $15, kids 6 – 12 and seniors 62+ are $12, that’s $5 OFF the regular admission.
- Save $3 on Adult Admission with Albertsons|Vons Discount Codes–– Adults save $3 on admission any day with a special online promotional code exclusively available from Albertsons|Vons; no purchase necessary.
- Park for Free at Torrey Pines High School–– Park free at Torrey Pines High School, every day the Fair is open. A shuttle will then give you a free ride to and from O’Brien Gate (the Fair’s “main gate”). Torrey Pines parking opens at 10:00am.
- NCTD’s Fair Tripper offers round-trip ride & admission for the cost of admission alone––Take a ride to the Fair on North County Transit District’s COASTER, SPRINTER or BREEZE, and get transportation and Fair admission for the same price as Fair admission alone! Fair Tripper tickets are ONLY available for same-day purchase from NCTD ticket vending machines at COASTER or SPRINTER stations. Shuttles run between the Solana Beach COASTER Station and the Fair approximately every 30 minutes.
Top 5 Ways to Save on Food, Rides, More
- Wednesdays and Thursdays are Pepsi Pay-One-Price Ride Days––Purchase a ride wristband for $49 for unlimited rides from 11:00am–8:00pm; available for purchase online or at the FunZone and KidsZone ticket booths. Save an additional $5 on Pay-One-Price wristbands for online purchase only with a discount code available at 7-Eleven with the purchase of any two 20-ounce Pepsi products.
- Every Thursday is $3 Taste of the Fair––Food concessionaires offer taster-size portions of select items for only $3 from 11:00am–5:00pm.
- Passport To Savings coupon book––This little green coupon book includes over 100 offers valued at more than $1,000 on food, rides, shopping and attractions. Passport to Savings is sold for $5 online or at kiosks located just inside the Fair’s entrance.
- Hollandia Milk for only $2––Tucked between the California Grown exhibit and the Hollandia Milking Demonstration area, you’ll find one of the best kept secrets of the Fair! You can get a pint of fresh, cold milk–regular or chocolate–for only $2. Better yet, all proceeds from milk sales are invested back into agricultural and educational programs at the Fair.
- Bring your own food––Guests are welcome to bring food from home. All beverages must be in factory-sealed containers, meaning reusable containers such as sports water bottles and sippy cups cannot contain beverages when you go through the security check at the entrances. Glass containers, metal knives and forks, and alcohol are prohibited.
For additional ways to save, visit sdfair.com/tickets.
ABOUT THE 2022 SAN DIEGO COUNTY FAIR
Heroes Re-Unite! The 2022 San Diego County Fair is back after a two-year hiatus with a celebration of epic proportions. Pow! Wham! Shazam! Superheroes are the stars of this year’s Fair, so embrace your inner hero and show off your superpowers Wednesday, June 8 through Monday, July 4 (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays in June) at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. You’ll soar through the air on adrenaline-pumping carnival rides, strike a power pose with your favorite superheroes, taste your way through the Fair’s superfoods, discover entertainment surprises around every corner, learn the science and history of being a superhero and meet real-life community heroes who put Clark Kent to shame. Admission and parking tickets are available for purchase by credit or debit card; advance online purchase highly recommended. For more information, visit sdfair.com.